Blizz has officially announced 10.2 releases on November 7th with Season 3 beginning the following week on November 14th!
In case you haven't been following it closely, here are some key features of S3:
- The Emerald Dream, on launch (11/7), will have gear catch-up mechanics/public event!
There are 8 new dungeons in the rotation for Dragonflight Season 3:
- Dawn of the Infinites: Galakrond's Fall
- Dawn of the Infinites: Murozond's Rise
- Black Rook Hold (Legion)
- Waycrest Manor (Battle for Azeroth)
- Atal'Dazar (Battle for Azeroth)
- Everbloom (Warlords of Draenor)
- Throne of the Tides (Cataclysm)
- Darkheart Thicket (Legion)
Additional Changes to Mythic+
- Hero upgrade track increased to 6 (was 5).
- Myth upgrade track increased to 4 (was 3).
- Crests are now a currency and will no longer take up inventory space.
- Fragments have been removed.
- Crests can now be traded up for higher-level Crests once reaching the lower level Crest’s item level or higher.
- For example: Using Season 2 item level numbers, players would become eligible to trade their Whelpling Crests up to Drake Crests when every gear slot had reached item level 411 or higher. Trading up to Wyrm Crests would become available at 424 (again, in every gear slot, using the same rules as crest redundancy), and trading up to Aspect Crests would open at 437.
- PvP gear can now be upgraded with Flightstones and Crests (was Honor).
- All PvP activities will reward Flightstones, and Crests can be earned from rated activities.
- The Crest cap is now 90 per week to purchase 6 upgrades (was 10 upgrades)
With the announcement, I wanted to get an idea of who's up for raiding this tier.
Please submit your character(s) to be tracked here.
(Alternatively, you can link your account and select any characters you'd like tracked in the roster here)
Seasonal requirements will be posted soon™
The active roster for S3 can be found here!
*if you're a boomer and prefer a spreadsheet view, it can be found here