1) No excessive trolling in public or private channels; avoid personal attacks on others at all costs.
2) No use of derogatory words in public or private channels with intent to personally attack someone/some guild; especially the “Words Off Limits”.
3) No griefing players in PvP encounters. Allow all players to resurrect, heal up, and re-engage at full capacity. We do not RESS KILL in this guild.
4) No rage quitting rated's/events. Other folks count on you to be there!
5) Scheduled rated events require all members to be Repaired & Prepared.
6) Engage in guild chat, voice chat, and all our other social media avenues to stay CONNECTED with other Anatomy of Death community members.
7) No cheating, hacking, or duping is allowed. Nothing that is willfully against the Terms of Service for WoW.
Anatomy of Death Court of law:
Escalation in our guild follows a certain structure when encountering issues among its members.
The guild policy to date centers around INTENT. If the intent is to push buttons, cause discomfort, or otherwise slander a person or group, we have been known to immediately REMOVE said person from this guild, without escalation. Traditionally we follow a “Three Strikes” rule and that goes as follows:
1st Offense: Warning made through mail messages and/or private messages.
2nd Offense: 1:1 with the Guild Leaders, possibly a 3 day suspension from guild chat & TeamSpeak/Discord.
3rd Offense: 1:1 with the Founders, possibly a GKICK.
After that it’s an immediate GKICK.
REPAIRED & PREPARED
REQUIRED OF ALL MEMBERS SHOWING UP FOR EVENTS (even Casual Members)
The Right AddOns for the game, specially those that communicate to the Raid/Event Leader.Deadly Boss Mods is a must if you cannot conquer certain mechanics.
Healium is a must if your healing is falling behind the curve.
Completely repaired (all armor and weapons).
Completely prepared with all the potions, food, consumables, usable items that are needed to be effective.
Doing your part to insure you are prepared helps us all have a better time as a group!