The Allied Security Service is a semi-casual PvE guild on Stormrage-US [A] designed for its members to have fun while progressing through content in a meaningful, but RL-friendly way.
To complete current and future Heroic raids Ahead of the Curve (AOTC), within each tier. Mythic+ Keystone Master (KSM) each season and achieving 2400+ Arena or RBG rating are nice-to-haves in which guild members can, but are not required to, take part. Social and more casual players are explicitly welcome and are part of the Allied family all the same. As a fresh guild with many returning players, we are not targeting Mythic raiding at this time. Following an ahead-of-schedule AOTC boss kill at the end of each tier, we will open up a poll to reassess this mindset. We will never add extra raiding hours for the sake of raid progression, as this is wholly inconsistent with our values.
- Respect your guildmates
- All guildmates are expected to be friendly, respectful, or otherwise kind when speaking with one another, online or off
- Disrespectful behavior is grounds for one “official” warning from an Officer (DDSI) or the GM (DSI), followed by a /gkick if this behavior persists
- Disrespectful behavior includes, but is not limited to: harassment, bullying, LGBTQ+ phobia, racism, denigrating remarks about skill or commitment, and excessive or gratuitous foul language
- Install and check Discord at least once per log-in. It will be our main Line of Communication outside of in-game chat windows, to include voice chat for dungeons, raids, and PvP
- Constructive feedback and discussion on all aspects of the guild is always welcome, though please be mindful not to take this too far and always err on the side of “praise in public, criticize in private,” to include a whisper!
- Ask an Officer or the GM for an invite to either the guild or the Discord. Don't pass invites otherwise.
- Every Raider (first-team or otherwise) is expected to do their best
- know the fights beforehand, bring flasks, etc. You will not be punished or removed for low throughput or dying to a certain raid mechanic, but may receive some attention for coaching!
- Be punctual
- Everyone's time is important and we must respect that. This includes social events, so if you sign up for something on the calendar as “Confirmed,” please make every effort to follow through on attendance.
- If circumstances will require you to be offline for an extended period of time, please make every effort to notify an Officer or the GM. Life happens, and you will not lose your raid spot for impromptu life events. However, if we don't hear from you for that same period of time, raiding will continue with PuGs as needed.
- Have fun! WoW is a video game and through the years, many folks who’ve adopted the “hardcore” mindset seem to have forgotten that.
Artwork by the immensely talented: Radhika Bianchi